My family and I just came back from our Japan holiday two weeks ago. It was a very enjoyable holiday and I took many pictures. among all my days in Japan, I enjoyed the first day the most.
In the morning, we finally arrived at Narita Airport after a long and tiring flight. The outside air temperature then was minus four degrees Celsius. On the tour bus, our tour guide was telling us many things, but nobody was listening, as everyone was asleep. I pitied the tour guide.
When we reached Disneysea, it was only ten o' clock so we had plenty of time. Strolling in Disneysea with my parents, with the cold breeze blowing in my face as I enjoyed the view of the open air landscape, I felt unbelievably relaxed and wirthout a care in the world. We were not in a rush as we have sat on most of the rides before in other disneylands.
Japan was not what I imagined. The Japanese are much more particular about cleanliness that what I expected. I could hardly see any litter on the floor. I also noticed that when there was space, the entrance to the toilets have no doors, walls were used instead. I think that was because if doors were used, everyone would have to touch the doors to enter or exit the toilets and that can be bad for hygiene.
The Japanese are also very systematic. For example, people turning right would keep right while people turning left would keep left. They would also stand at the entrance of places and greet you when you enter.
They are very fashionable too, but unfortunately, it was a weekday so most of them were either wearing black or white so it could be quite boring.
As my parents and I explored Disneysea and took some rides, my father and I took many photographs to keep memories and all of us talked with one another and had a great family bonding time. I hope we will have more opportunities to do so in the future.



No comments:
Post a Comment