Copyright

No copying of text, pictures and videos from this blog.

28.1.10

My Hated Ex-Classmate Apologising?

Today, I was totally caught by surprise when my ex-classmate started talking with me on the train ride home. We used to be rivals in everything and hated each other. We always argued and he frequently tried to sabotage me. However, today he had been talking nicely to me and apologising for the things he had done.

I couldn't believe my ears at first, I was staring at him with my mouth wide open. It was only after he told me what has happened to him that I understood why the sudden change in his behaviour. He said that recently, more and more of his classmates started hating him and teasing him, making him miserable every day. Therefore, he said that when he was home, he used all his free time to reflect on all his actions. He realised he had been too proud and he was sorry for making fun and looking down on other people. He could not take a lost because of his pride too.

After hearing him out, I could not believe that I was actually feeling sorry for him after hating him for so long. I consoled him, saying, "Well, at least now you have realised your mistakes. I am sure so long as you are willing to correct them, your friends will forgive you and you'll start having more friends again."

I really admired his ability to reflect on his mistakes and his determination to correct them. He has done a great job and has improved a lot, and so now I wish him good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment